Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Maddy's New Toys

Maddy has four new toys that I bought from our yard sale fundraiser. I actually bought them the day that my friend Kathy donated them... oh the perks of helping to organize an event! Plus all four toys look brand new... I can't believe that they went through three little girls already! Anyway, Maddy absolutely loves her new toys. It seems that her favorite toy is a reading chair that reads a puppy story and sings. Maddy is such a little climber so this chair was perfect. She loves to stand upon the chair. I tried to get a picture of her standing but she saw me with the camera and instantly had a new objective... get the camera. So, I took a couple of pictures later of her playing with her reading chair.

One of the other toys is a push toy that makes popcorn noises. She can ride on it while Rei or I push her around the house or she can push it around herself. Today Reilly was pushing Maddy around our kitchen island a little too fast and dumped Maddy onto the floor. Poor baby is going to be a tough little cookie from all the rough-housing that she gets from Rei.



Reilly is constantly preventing Maddy from crawling places by holding down her legs or arms. Maddy usually screams at the top of her lungs but today she bit Reilly and left teeth marks and a bruise. Reilly said that she wasn't doing anything but then moments later Maddy was standing on her own and Reilly pushed her to the ground with her foot by taping Maddy from behind. And I say again, Maddy is going to be tough!

No comments:

GG's 90th Birthday Party

GG's 90th Birthday Party
May 2, 2008