Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy 11 Months Maddy!

Maddy turned 11 months old today. She weighs 20 pounds & 6 ounces. She has six teeth, four on top and two below. She thankfully isn't walking on her own yet but she manages to get into everything that she shouldn't. If it doesn't belong to her she wants it and will do her best to try and reach it. I've locked down the kitchen with cabinet and drawer latches but I still need to install latches in our bathrooms. Her new thing is climbing. She loves to climb onto anything. For example, today I brought in one of our Rubbermaid tubs from the garage and placed it next to the bench in our entryway. She climbed onto the tub and then onto the bench. She didn't know what to do after that so she started screaming so that I'd help her down. Usually she'll find something to climb onto that will help her get onto our couch or she'll use my legs or Nick's legs to stand upon and then get herself on top of our coffee table. Though she keeps me on my toes, she is truly a wonderful baby. She's always happy (unless she's hungry or extremely tired), she has a contagious laugh, and she has the sweetest little smile. I can hardly believe that it's been 11 months but it has. I thank the Lord for blessing our family with sweet Madeleine.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love my baby niece Maddy!!! She is a wonderful baby!

Mommy Diffee said...

Can you believe it has been 11 months?! Are you going to do anything for her birthday? Hey are you free November 26th in the morning?!?!

GG's 90th Birthday Party

GG's 90th Birthday Party
May 2, 2008