Friday, November 21, 2008

It's official...


Maddy is walking! I can hardly believe it. She is really walking! She walks across our living room to retrieve a toy or down the hall when she's looking for Rei. I guess I was in denial before because my friend Stacy said that "walking" is when she takes more than three steps without my assistance or guidance. I guess I was under the impression that "walking" meant steps without falling. So, she's technically been "walking" for a while now. I am going to say that she officially began "walking" at eleven months because that's when she could take 20+ steps without falling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so exciting that Maddy's walking. Just watch out, she'll be into everything that much quicker and easier now! I looked back on the first pictures of Ria and Maddy together and can't believe how much they've grown and changed in less than a year. As they graduate from high school, we'll be looking back wondering where all the time went (and how we got so old)!

GG's 90th Birthday Party

GG's 90th Birthday Party
May 2, 2008