Monday, April 20, 2009

More about Texas

While packing for our trip I made the decision to pack our old digital camera instead of our fancy new one in an effort to save space. I put a brand new SD card in the camera so that I'd have plenty of room for lots of pictures. When I'd try and use my camera it would not work. I assumed that the batteries were bad, so I bought new ones, but the camera still wouldn't work. After returning home and trying to load the 11 pictures that I'd taken during our week long vacation the computer was telling me that the brand new SD card that I'd taken out of it's packaging the day we left for Texas was "damaged". How can a brand new SD card be damaged when it's only been inserted into a camera once? Anyway, the following pictures are from my sweet sister-in-law's camera. Our family picture in a field of bluebells.The Stephen's family picture, minus Lance.The Meek family.Playtime!Sydney & MaddyComputer time!

Aidan's baseball game.

No comments:

GG's 90th Birthday Party

GG's 90th Birthday Party
May 2, 2008