Sunday, April 19, 2009

Caught

At 15 months old Maddy has learned how to climb (very well). One afternoon in late March she managed to climb on to the top of our small dinning room table and dig in the dirt of the potted poinsettia. The picture above is her trying to climb down after being caught.
Had it not been for the bib in her hands I wouldn't have found her as soon as I did. I was in our office that has windows that look out to the rest of our home and I heard what sounded like crumbling paper. I went to check on the sound and found Maddy sitting on her knees on the top of our table. The source of the paper-like sound was the crinkling plastic bib rubbing the dirt across the table.She makes each day an adventure and helps me to appreciate the small things in life. Like the joy of playing in the dirt.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I'm in for it huh? Hope you had a good trip-can't wait to hear about it Tuesday. Hope we have nice weather!

Anonymous said...

I lvoe the look on her face. So innocent, yet she knows she got caught.

GG's 90th Birthday Party

GG's 90th Birthday Party
May 2, 2008