Monday, October 27, 2008

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Last Thursday we decided to take a quick trip to the pumpkin patch. Maddy and Reilly had a great time. Maddy always loves being outside and Reilly enjoyed checking out all the pumpkins, the animals, and being pulled around in a wagon. This particular pumpkin patch is on Taft Highway and SO cute! We were able to choose from tons of pumpkins of different sizes and colors. Nick's favorite was the "black" pumpkin... I asked the lady what kind of pumpkin the black one was and she looked at me like I was crazy. I took another look at the pumpkin that Nick had been calling black and realized that it was really a dark green color... those are called Norwegian something or other she said. Nick actually picked the white pumpkin, which the lady called the Luna. I guess it was named after the moon.

Maddy and Reilly are such good sports... I don't know how long that they'll let me put bows in their hair so I am going to live it up while it lasts!

Reilly is our little scarecrow and Maddy is our little birdy.

Nick is also a great sport for letting me take as many pictures as I do!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Fun filled family fall day! Take full advantage of the hair bow years!

Mommy Diffee said...

I love the bows ... but mostly because they are on such cute girls! I love all of your pictures! When are you going to carve the pumpkins???? =)

Alisa Marie said...

soo cute .. . . i need to get me some pumpkins! And have a carving party. I'm sure Tad will be up to it!

Nicole said...

Hey girl! Your family is sooo cute :)
I am wondering when I can come buy some bows from you- they are so darling!! (You know I am the least crafty person around!)

HAPPYHANERHOME said...

Don't you love dressing your kids in matching outfits? It's so fun! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Andrea said...

Love it, love the bows, love the girls, love the updates! See you tomorrow, looking forward to it! :)

GG's 90th Birthday Party

GG's 90th Birthday Party
May 2, 2008