Monday, October 13, 2008

Maddy Is 10 Months Old Today!!!

Boy the time sure has flown by! In just two more months she will be a year old... where did that time go? She is growing up so fast! She is crawling all over the place, says da da and mu mu, and pulls herself up to stand anytime she can. She's not walking yet but she can take two unassisted steps and then she falls. One day last week she opened the cabinet where our pots and pans are... Nick and I need to put on those cabinet latches before she finds the cabinet with all the cleaners!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Hi! I checked yours out too! Your girls are so cute. I'll never be making hair bows I'm afraid :( What a good way for us to keep in touch! I'm adding you now. As soon as the boys get a little better at leaving the house we should get together!

GG's 90th Birthday Party

GG's 90th Birthday Party
May 2, 2008