Monday, September 7, 2009

Hospital Gear

Packing for the hospital was one of the last things that I've done to prepare for our new addition. To be completely honest packing isn't my favorite thing to do, it usually takes me forever, and I always end up forgetting something (even when I'm using a list). Anyway, prior to packing I decided that I wanted Reilly and Maddy to have something special to wear at the hospital. So, I made "Big Sister" t-shirts for them and designed a little gender neutral onesie for the new baby. However, just in case we have another little girl I made a bow that matched the onesie and the nursery theme. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! What a fun idea. We're still waiting for the phone call to tell us about the new Herndon baby! Any day now! Lucky!

GG's 90th Birthday Party

GG's 90th Birthday Party
May 2, 2008