Friday, January 23, 2009

Unofficially due...

on August 29. I had my first doctor appointment this past Monday and the doctor said that everything looks good. In about 3 weeks we will have our first ultrasound to determine an "official" due date.

My morning sickness began about a week ago. I don't know why it's called morning sickness because it seems to occur at all times of the day. At my appointment my RNP offered B-6 shots but I declined... I am re-thinking that decision. Yesterday I felt so nauseous that it was a pretty waisted day. Well, the bright side is that it should be over in about 6 or 7 weeks if this pregnancy is anything like my last one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray that your pregnancy will go smoothly and the "morning sickness" will go away soon. I never did get why they called it "morning" either. Mine sure lasted much more than the morning! Call me if you need some help. I'll gladly take the kids so you can get a nap or cook you some toast. I remember what it's like to be so exhausted!

Andrea said...

Hey girl, sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, I don't 'miss those days! I took the vitamin B shots and they were the only thing that brought me relief... how come you declined??? hope you find something that helps! see you soon!

Rossie said...

I found your blog through your comment on Tara Haner's blog. Congrats on your pregnancy! I also saw the adorable hat you made...I just got hooked on knitting little hats too...it's so addicting! I posted a few pictures on my blog as well! How old is your little one? Mine turned one in November. Sorry, I'm rambling...Love your blog and the picture on top is georgeous!
Blessings, Rossie

Ali said...

I found your blog via 97 seconds with God and just wanted to say congrats on the pregnancy and I hope you get to feeling better soon! Also, your little girls are adorable, I'm a nanny for two toddlers and they are so much fun.

Blessings!

Mommy Diffee said...

I don't know about you, but for me this pregnancy has been so different from the last! Peyton I was sick all day every day for 9 months. This time I did not even start getting sick until I was 2 months in. My whole body feels different this time ... crazy! It was nice seeing you the other night ... I wish it was not so crazy so we could have visited more =( Would you be free for a play date this Saturday morning???

GG's 90th Birthday Party

GG's 90th Birthday Party
May 2, 2008