Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Flower Clippies

Natalie is modeling my first flower clippie creation.
During one of our recent San Diego visits Natalie taught me how to crochet. My first creation is this little beanie that I made for Maddy. I decided that I needed to girlie it up with a matching flower clippie.

Maddy actually left it on her head for longer than a minute. It seems that lately she doesn't want ANYTHING on her head. I am hoping that it's just a phase... I have made TONS of pretty bows that I am hoping she'll wear one of these days.

The flower clippie is easily removable for a plainer look.

5 comments:

Alisa Marie said...

spuer cute girl!!! I love crocheting!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You're just turning into Mrs. Craft! You're going to have to start taking orders.

HAPPYHANERHOME said...

VERY CUTE! And she will learn to love her bows as much as you do! Don't worry!

Mommy Diffee said...

Um I need you to come over and show me how to sponge paint my walls ... Jill said you are a pro! =)

Andrea said...

love it!B So cute Janelle, we need to have a craft day her pretty soon so we can make some more pretties like these here!

GG's 90th Birthday Party

GG's 90th Birthday Party
May 2, 2008