Saturday, December 6, 2008

Snow in the Herndon House

After I finished checking my email this evening I entered our living room to find SNOW! Well, it was actually an entire box of Kleenex that Maddy had got her hands on. She had completely emptied the box onto our floor and had ripped almost every tissue into many many pieces!

Let me back the story up just a bit. This afternoon Reilly and I decided to decorate our Christmas trees while Maddy was taking her nap. We have one large family tree and three small baby trees. When Reilly was finished decorating the three baby trees we decided that one of them would look nice on top of our piano. I moved the Kleenex box that usually sits on our piano and replaced it with the baby Christmas tree. As I was doing this switch-a-roo I put the Kleenex on top of an end table. I am usually pretty careful as to what I place on that table because Maddy obviously has access to it!

6 comments:

Alisa Marie said...

super cute!!!! i love how content Maddy looks. Like, Yeah, i did all this.... so.

Mommy Diffee said...

So cute! She just wanted to help decorate ... plus I love the "snow"!

Anonymous said...

So cute! At our house there would have been no snow, but Ria's belly would have been quite big. Ever notice how quickly and quietly they can create a mess?

Kit Kat said...

LOL, hello toddlers! Enjoy all the white, it's not as if Bako gets much of it :)

Andrea said...

what a sneaky rascal! i love it-she's got some spunk alright!!

Theresa said...

What a doll! You're capturing her cute moments!

GG's 90th Birthday Party

GG's 90th Birthday Party
May 2, 2008