Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Go Dodgers!

Jill, Joel, Maddy and I drove down to L.A. yesterday afternoon to watch the Dodgers play San Diego. Poor Nick stayed home to study for his paramedic exam and totally missed an amazing game! The game started at 7:10 p.m. and we arrived early enough to watch the Padres batting practice. The first inning was the best part of the game... they scored 6 points that inning. The sixth run was scored after the batter bunted the runner home! It was a totally cool play. On top of the fact that the first inning was extremely exciting, we had great seats complements of Angela and Ryan. Thanks guys! When it was all said and done the Dodgers won 10-1. Go Dodgers!

2 comments:

Mommy Diffee said...

I so can't wait to see the pictures! I loved the one you text to me! SO CUTE! I am glad you guys had a good time, those seats ARE amazing =) And I usually just eat most of the time too =) Dodger food is super great =)
Hey how did you do the dots in your baby room? I have been painting all weekend =)

Janelle said...

We had a great time! Thanks again. The dots in the nursery... I have a stencil, it is actually one of my scrapbooking stencils. I traced very lightly with pencil and then used a very small brush to paint'em. You are more than welcome to borrow it if you want.

GG's 90th Birthday Party

GG's 90th Birthday Party
May 2, 2008